Solve a Teacher problem. Introduction Your browser does not support the audio element. Hi everyone! My name is Maïa I'm in Social Sciences since one and a half years. In this program, we take courses in Psychology, History, and many else. The program helps to understand the human. I recently apply to university to become a teacher. This is someone who helps students learns and grow. In my future job, I'll need to write email to the parent of the student or write report to the direction. Nobody would want to be embarrassing with their superior or the parent of a student. I don't, and I want them to acknowledge my good work. If you are like me , and you don't want error anymore. I'm not the best student, but I'm better than when I started. I have been getting good grades lately . My goal...
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire